Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Quotes

I have always loved quotes. They are something that are short and usually to the point and more often than not, they speak directly to a specific area in my life.
Right after having sprained my ankle almost 6 weeks ago, a friend graciously lent me his iPod full of great radio theater dramas that I really enjoyed listening to. My favorite was Charlie's Choice which, to my knowledge is a Lamplighter Drama. (but I could be wrong) It is one that I highly recommend!
While listening to it, I came across a couple quotes that really stood out to me and chose to write them down for keeping in my "quote journal." I thought it'd be nice to post them.


"When God blesses, there's no sorrow to it."

"The most important thing in life isn't about what you get, it's about what you become."

"It's not until we change that others can follow."

"The goals you set for tomorrow shape who you are today." 

It's amazing how what is said or heard in life can affect one person for the better or for worse. Something to continuously ponder.

No comments: