Monday, February 15, 2010

Andrew's Trip to Haiti

We decided to post updates from Andrew's trip to Haiti and if you think about it, I know that he and the rest of the men would covet your prayers. I am not sure how frequent the updates will be due to the limitted communication but will try to post as much as possible. The first is an update from my Dad:


Day 1 – Andrew left this morning from the ALERT Campus, at 5:30 am, with 13 other ALERT men on their way to Miami, FL to help load a cargo ship bound for Haiti. They will spend tonight in the Panhandle of Florida. When they arrive in Miami, they will spend a day or so loading the ship. Once the ship is loaded, the ALERT men will board her to take the two day journey to Haiti. Pray for their safety and that the Lord will use them to serve and be a testimony for Christ.

2 comments:

Cherise said...

I will be praying, Elisabeth! Thank you for deciding to post updates on here!

Kate said...

Don't know if I ever told you, but my brother Peter did the same thing back in 2005... He totally loved it and he still talks about his time there in Haiti!