Friday, July 4, 2008

My Dad's Birthday...the big 52!

Here are some pictures that were taken on my Dad's birthday, July 1, specifically ones from Put-Put Golf at Mr. Biggs. ;) We had such a full and fun day with lots of little things that allowed us to celebrate him from morning till evening! Bless his poor little heart, to start his day, he had such a lovely song sung to him that everyone sings on one's birthday only his was sung in an interesting way...let's just say he'll never forget it...or rather his ears won't. :)


Here's the Birthday boy! :)



Determination at it's best ;)



Concentration...now if I hit the ball at this angle, will it go in the direction needed?

And the ball is off! Just me and my daddy!

I must say that this week has been pretty much a week full of celebrations with the 3rd and 4th on top of my dad's big day. My dad likes to say that all the celebration, especially the fireworks, are in celebration for him, now mind you, this is usually if not always said with a smile on his face. :)

Speaking of celebrations, Happy 4th of July to all of you! :) I hope that your day if full of sweet memories as you celebrate freedom!

No comments: