Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun Pictures with Reid and Treyton

It's been awhile since I have posted any pictures and so I thought that I would post some pictures of the sweet boys I watch 2 days a week. Enjoy!



Isn't he adorable? Treyton sporting Andrew's shades...and loving it to. I don't think that I have truly met another little person that loves having his picture taken like this little man! But then again when you have the excuse of being photogenic, you know, why not?


Here's my sweet Reid man that I love so much! It's so hard to believe that he will be turning 4 in just two months!


And here again, Mr. Photogenic :)


While Reid and I were snapping a picture, Treyton comes running over and decided that he wanted to join in on the fun. ;) I couldn't resist such an opportunity and well, we snapped this one which happens to be one of my favorites!



Treyton sat in my lap, I held out the camera, he said "teeeeeze!" and snap, we caught this one too. ;)

This one I love as well. Trey sat right smack-dab in the middle of the guys. :) I just couldn't resist the moment! : )


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Very, very cute Elisabeth! :)

Tiffanie said...

These pictures are very precious! Isn't it fun taking pictures of kids who are just big hams in front of the camera:)

Tiffanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.