Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More Pictures!!!


Enjoy!


Ah yes, the family picture!! Now mind you, this is the first one taken since being apart for so long! :) Happiness! I can't tell you how good it feels to feel "complete" again! I shall enjoy it while it lasts!


Our dear Mrs. Coffey who the Lord has used in so many areas of our lives! I would have to say that she is one that I sincerely look up to as a mentor and influencer in my life! :) She is such a blessing to all those who she comes in contact with and my prayer is that when I grow up, I will be just like her! :)


Sorry for the unorderly photos here...Picasa is great but I think that I am still learning how to "blog" with it! :) Anyways, the curtain opened to....tadah!...the guys standing at attention just like they are on stage! It was the coolest sight to behold! :) The men stand behind their squad leaders who, aside from the "guidon bearer" stand in front



Mrs. Coffey, my mom, and I all sit and wait in eager anticipation to squeeze the guys! :) Oh boy, time couldn't have passed fast enough! :) It all seems like a breeze now....but let me tell ya, it was horrible then! :) And yes, for those that desire to know, tears freely flowed upon reuniting! Words can hardly express the moment! :)

Stay tuned for more! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh happy day!!:) Looks like the smiles out did the tears! :) Glad to have you all home!:) Can't wait to see you again...and I have some brothers dying to see your brothers! ;)

Rachel said...

Great pictures! Welcome home, guys, and we're looking forward to when we can all get together again. :)