Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's War!

So I was going about my little duties in my room and all of a sudden my two very darling, most loving, so caring, precious, sweet, gentle and kind older brothers walk into my room. As they walked in, I was facing my window and turned around to respond to Josh's question, "What are these for?" just to see this string flying towards me. And before you know it...I'm covered in Silly String and nothing to protect myself but to stand there and take it! Then Josh, merciful Josh, takes pitty upon his dear ol' sister, hands me the can and says, "I'm getting out of here." But of course, I have to share the love...and cover them with whatever is left in the can. And that wasn't much but it sure made me feel better! :D



3 comments:

Cherise said...

This post just made me giggle and grin all over. :D Thank you for sharing, now I can't stop smiling and laughing to myself... (heehee!!)

Sarah said...

Aw, I like that! :D Looks like fun!

Elisabeth K. said...

You know it was fun... :D Memory making is always a good thing.