Saturday, March 20, 2010

More Maine Pictures

Here are some more pictures from my trip. I hope you enjoy! 
 My favorite Josiah...just a sweetie!
 Levi is such a doll...I just adore his dimples! They are the cherry on top to his personality!
 
 Hannah and Levi...being goofy!

 Bethany, Levi, Me, and Asa...those boys are such a delight! Bethany truly has wonderful little siblings!

 Mrs. (Grammy) Reed and sweet little Emma

 Our matching shirts! :D
 Twas a lovely girlie night...one of the nights that I was there, we decided to have a girlie night with a yummy spaghetti dinner, delicious gluten and egg free chocolate chip cookies and a wonderful movie. Twas the life! (just a disclaimer...Hannah is holding an olive oil bottle :D)

My dearest Bethany! 

 It was a Wii duel...and a fun one at that! 
 Spending time with Bethany's younger siblings was such a highlight of my trip! Memories at the park were my favorite!


I can not begin to say how much of a blessing this trip to Maine was. The fellowship with a dear friend and the many moments of laughter each and every day were much needed. All the memories will be held dear and treasured for a lifetime. As always, this time went all to quickly however, it was my little gift from the Lord...a dream fulfilled...to meet and love my little Emma Joy who is a pure gem and delight.

<3 Elisabeth

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun, fun! Who won the Wii duel?

Unknown said...

Well, Elisabeth and I pretty much cleaned house! lol hmm...all these great adjectives to describe everyone: sweet, adorable, cute etc... and all I get is "wii dual" ;)

Elisabeth K. said...

Well Caleb, you have lots of your own adjectives! You're not left out by any means! :D :D