Thursday, January 31, 2008

2007 Photo Highlights! :)

Still Pondering! :) Thought I would share some of my favorite photos from last year! I know that there are many many more but all in different files. ;)
Hope you enjoy!
My mom and I :)


Advanced EXCEL 15 in Texas! :)

Goodmorning surprise :) Many of my dear friends in CO!



Smile! ;) My favorite Sarah and I snapping photos of fabulous Graduates....if they would cooperate!



Rowing...rowing...rowing! :) Canoeing in Big Sandy, TX


Howdy Partner! :)



Ah Starbucks! Two very happy girls!



All my girls! EXCEL 29!



Rachel and I in Dallas enjoying the fall sunshine at Old City Park


There they are! :) The three most loved graduates of 2007!



There's my boy! Zachary Roy born the 23 of December (2006)



Happy as can be! My mom and I enjoying the sweet little guy! We're in Heaven!


Snow...Snow...Snow! :) Reid and I are out sheaveling it away! :)



Cole Reunion in July! What a blessing it was to see all these wonderful people! ;)


7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Those are so much fun... thanks for sharing them! Love you!
Sarah

Rachel said...

She's back! Welcome again to the bloggie world, my friend. :) Thanks for the pictures!

Sarah said...

Yay! I love the pics! Thanks for posting them!

Sarah

Whitney Hall said...

Those are cute pictures! I love, love, love the one of you and your mom with the baby. Babies are so precious! I love them. :-)
If I lived in CO I would come to your house all the time for a good morning surprise, but I don't live in CO, so that won't happen.
I think that you should post more pictures more often. I love looking at them! :-)

brittanyc said...

what awesome pictures, Elisabeth!! =)

Feeny Family said...

Hello my dear AE friend!:-) I enjoyed looking at your pictures and miss you bunches. Hope all is well over there.:-)
Lots of love,
Meagan F. :-)