Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm back! :)

Wow! I can't believe how time has past and that I haven't written or posted on my blog in forever! :) This summer has truly been insanely crazy for me as it has for many of you I am sure!

I finished Advanced EXCEL in June and am proud to say that I am a graduate! The skills I learned are ones that will never wear out and am looking forward to seeing how the Lord uses them in the future....maybe some public speaking?...continued discipleship?...all I know is that I am excited to see where and how the Lord uses it in my life!

In July, my family and I attended a family reunion which was a blast! It was neat meeting and seeing family members that I haven't seen in awhile! :) There were many other exciting experiences, but I would take up the whole page telling you about them! :)

The end of July and early August found me busy with Conferences, volunteering at a Father/Son Retreat, enjoying family outings like the Demolition Derby at the Adams County Fair and celebrating birthdays, and the list continues! Time truly flies when you are having fun!

As of now, I am preparing to go back to Dallas,TX to assist the Director of EXCEL among many other things that will definitely keep me busy! :) I am so excited to spend my time there! Each time Texas calls my name, God always has new and exciting things to teach me! Therefore, I look forward to what this new adventure will bring!

Anyways, that's just a quick update to let you all know what's going on in my life! There are many things that I am hoping to do and plan in the near future like and am praying about their possibilities!

Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

tim said...

great post, thanks for the insight.